TERMS & CONDITIONS
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
When using our site, you must comply with the provisions of our acceptable use policy. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Hobart City Mission is a business located in Australia and registered under Australian law. Hobart City Mission adheres to all relevant fair trading laws, policies and practices. Find out more at www.accc.gov.au.
Hobart City Mission is a Registered Charity with Australia’s regulating body the ACNC (Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission). To find out more go to the ACNC www.acnc.gov.au
Hobart City Mission uses the IP Payments Pty Ltd payment gateway and eTapestry third-party processor for its online credit card transactions. eTapestry processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using eTapestry are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Hobart City Mission or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within IP Payments Pty Ltd a bank grade data center, whom are fully PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliant
- eTapestry is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eTapestry at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Hobart City Mission. For more information about eTapestry and online credit card payments, please visit https://fundraising.blackbaud.com.au/products/etapestry/
All transactions are processed in Australian dollars.
If you make a donation, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). We use this financial information for billing purposes only. If we have trouble processing a donation, we will use this information to contact you.
After donating online, you will receive an email confirmation from eTapestry containing your donation details, normally within a few minutes of donating. Donations of $2 and more are tax deductible. If you wish to query a donation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Hobart City Mission may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose. Hobart City Mission does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
Hobart City Mission reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
Links on the Hobart City Mission website to external entities are not covered within this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of Hobart City Mission – www.hobartcitymission.org.au
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. These works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Reliance on information posted Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms that might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time;
- and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
UPLOADING MATERIAL TO OUR SITE
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in this acceptable use policy. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms
- Bulletin boards
- Registration of interest in a particular product that we offer (interactive services)
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arises.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Hobart City Mission
50 Barrack Street
HOBART TAS 7000
ABN: 45 880 587 855
Hobart City Mission is a registered charity in accordance with the Australian Charities and Not-For-Profits Commission (ACNC)
Phone: (03) 6215 4200
We are a business located in Australia and registered under Australian law.
Great Southern Pram Push:
- Raise $50 and receive a T-Shirt thanks to Bendigo Bank. Please provide your general clothing size. T&C’s: Open to Australian Residents of all ages. One gift per participant. Gift will be sent via regular mail within 14 days of achieving the incentive. Gift value $25. If gift is unavailable, an alternative gift of equal or greater value will be substituted. If the requested size is unavailable, a similar size will be substituted. This promotion is managed by Hobart City Mission Inc (ABN: 45 880 587 855)
- Register for the Great Southern Pram Push by February 1st for your chance to WIN a Safety 1st Visto Stroller. T&C’s: Open to Australian Residents of all ages. If under 18 years, a parent or guardian must provide authorisation to entry. Registration to the Great Southern Pram Push must be completed on or before 11.59pm February 1st The winner will be drawn at random by Friday 4th February 2019, 5pm and will be notified within 24 hours. If the prize is not collected by the winner (or an authorised representative) within 5 working days, a re-draw will be completed. Only one prize available. Prize value RRP $499.00. This promotion is managed by Hobart City Mission Inc (ABN: 45 880 587 855).
- All donations made on February 8th will be matched by DJ Motors (up to the value of $5,000). T&C’s: Any donation made to The Great Southern Pram Push via the Everydayhero Platform from 12.00am February 8, 2019 to 11.59pm February 8, 2019 is eligible for dollar matching. Donations will be matched up until 11.59pm February 8, 2019 or until a total donation accumulation $5,000 is reached. This promotion is managed by Hobart City Mission Inc (ABN: 45 880 587 855).