At Hobart City Mission we pride ourselves on being a welcoming, diverse and encouraging organisation, which is only possible through our great team.
We have paid roles in a range of areas, including administration, community care, program coordination, retail, counselling and disability services.
Vacant Employee Positions:
Safe Night Space
The Safe Night Space program will provide an overnight space for people who are homeless to rest and connect with support services.
We have finalised our first round of recruitment for these positions. We will be conducting a second round of interviews in mid-December for Case Worker positions only.
To apply please forward the following:
- One page cover letter – including how many shifts per week you are interested in (program will run 7 nights per week, with two shifts: 7pm to midnight AND 11.30pm to 7am)
- Response to selection criteria from Position Description
- Current resume including two referees
Please refer to the attached Position Description for the selection criteria.
Ensure you clearly include Safe Night Space Application: (Identify Position) in the subject of the email. All successful employees will be employed by Hobart City Mission. Please be aware that we can only offer FIXED TERM positions at this stage and salary is based on permanent rates.
- We will contact shortlisted applicants to arrange interviews. Recruitment panel made up of HCM and Salvation Army (Tasmania) managers
- We will conduct 2 reference checks for those we want to take to the next stage
- We will make offers and organise onboarding/induction
- We will provide excellent training to successful applicants before the program commences.
We will keep you informed of our timelines over the coming weeks, however we expect the program to commence in the second week of December (subject to change).
For more information please contact Mary, HR Coordinator, at email@example.com or by calling 6215 4200