At Hobart City Mission we pride ourselves on being a welcoming, diverse and encouraging organisation, which is only possible through our great team.
We have paid roles in a range of areas, including administration, community care, program coordination, retail, counselling and disability services.
Vacant Paid Positions:
Fundraising & Bequests Coordinator
- Part-time position (60% FTE)
- Hobart based
- Join a small team where you can make a difference
Hobart City Mission’s vision is to create compassionate, resilient and connected local communities. We bring together people who give and people in need, through the provision of client focused, holistic and innovative services.
An exciting opportunity is now available for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our team as our Fundraising & Bequests Coordinator. You will be responsible for developing and implementing a bequest program, developing and implementing direct mail campaigns, and stewardship of mid-level donors.
You will have:
- A tertiary qualification in communications or fundraising, or relevant high level experience
- Experience in project management or fundraising
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Well-developed time management and organisational skills
- Self-motivated, with a positive and professional approach to work
Your dedication and hard work will be rewarded with:
- Pride that your work will impact lives for the better
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- A friendly and supportive work environment
More information about the position can be found on the Position Description or by contacting Michelle Folder on (03) 6215 4200.
Applications will include a current resume and completed selection criteria, and should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without completed selection criteria will not be considered.
The successful applicant will be required to have a National Police Certificate (no older than 12 months), and a current Working with Vulnerable People Registration (employment category).
Applications close Monday 20th August at 5:00pm.
Only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.