Leave a lasting memory in your community by including Hobart City Mission in your will.
We understand it can be difficult to think about what will happen after you leave this earth, but by supporting not only your loved ones, but your community in your will, you will be leaving the best legacy for all.
You dedication to change will continue for years to come. Your bequest, no matter how big or small, can help to continue the vital support given to those in Southern Tasmania when they need it most; or can assist a specific area of need identified by you.
Hobart City Mission has been helping the Southern Tasmania community for over 167 years, and is committed to helping those who need it most.
“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal” – Albert Pike
To add Hobart City Mission to your will:
- Contact your legal consultant to arrange a meeting to make or change your will
- Decide on which type of bequest you would like to be made:
– Specific or Percentage bequest, where you determine the dollar amount, percentage or items to be left to Hobart City Mission
- Residual bequest, where the remaining amount after all expenses and specific bequests have been made
– Whole estate bequest
- Ensure that you have nominated an executor to distribute your estate
- It is important to include the full name, address and ABN in the bequest:
– Hobart City Mission Inc.
– 50 Barrack St, Hobart, Tasmania, 7000
– 45 880 587 855
Hobart City Mission recommends the use of a legal professional when writing your will.