We are pleased to advise that your application for Christmas Assistance has been successful. Please read the following important information.
WHEN: Christmas Assistance will be provided from the 16th – 19th of December and you will have one 10 minute appointment only.
Please CLICK HERE to select your preferred day and time.
If you can’t access this link please phone 03 6215 4200 or visit us at 50 Barrack Street, Hobart to book your appointment time. You will only receive assistance if you book an appointment time.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Centrelink Card
- Plastic bags to put your items in
Assistance will only be provided if you book an appointment time and provide a valid Centrelink card of photo ID matching the name on the application.
- Woolworths voucher (value based on family size)
- Selection of toys for your child/children who are 16 years & under if applicable
- Other specialty donations
Please be advised that items such as toys and food/pet packs are refilled each day and you will not miss out if you are booked on the last day.
HOW TO GET THERE:
- Every Metro Bus travelling to or from Glenorchy travels through Main Rd Moonah and there is a stop on either side of the road (stop 17). Due to COVID-19 restrictions you will be asked to leave and return in time for your appointment if you arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment time.
- Free parking is available at the venue (15 Main Rd, Moonah). Due to COVID-19 restrictions you will be asked to leave and return in time for your appointment if you arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment time.
Please be advised if you arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment time you will be asked to leave and return at your appointment time.
Please ensure you have sufficient transport and/or assistance to help with carrying your items, and please remember to bring your own bags.
If you have any questions, please give us a call on 6215 4200.